Where can I get this stuff at the best prices?

I'm looking for a Boppy, Playtex Drop Ins set, Mam Paci, A Diaper Sprayer, Food Processor or Electric Food Mill, and an infant swing... I have found them all online, but I'm not sure these are the best prices... Do you know what site would be my best bet for this stuff? Or should I just try Amazon?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 5:33 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Shopping

• ebay or amazon
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:33 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Amazon has great prices, I would compare those with Babies R Us (sometimes they have coupons making their prices really low!)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 6:00 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I get a discount with Babies R Us... But it's small, and even with it their prices seem so much higher than I can get at KMart... But I don't know if KMart actually has good prices... Amazon seems to be comparable but they aren't always the lowest, on the other hand I have gift cards for them... I really just want to make sure I'm getting the best prices and I don't want to do tons and tons of shopping around.

Does anyone know of like Baby Discount places?

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 6:03 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Ebay is a good place to start. Craigslist and freecycle sometimes have good stuff and sometimes not. Truth be told you are ALWAYS going to pay more when you buy online. its a convenience and is reflected in the price. even if you find something online for the same price as in the store, you will have to pay shipping which will make it more expensive.
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 9:59 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Go to bizrate.com, type in the item you want and it will bring up a list of everyone who carries it and what their prices are
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 6:53 AM on Oct. 10, 2010