Does your husband drive to insane?

I have been married for over 23 years. My husband is always making sexual advances toward me, when I am busy, doing the dishes, cleaning the bathrooms, laundry or if I am quietly sitting alone. I love him with my whole being, but leave me alone, when I am busy!! Does anyone else have this issue, and what do you do?

Bagofwind

Asked by Bagofwind at 5:49 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• have you ever told him how ths drives you crazy?Eplain to him when you clean your focused on doing a good job and sex is the furthest thing on your mind .
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 5:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Yep my hubby also waits until Im about half asleep & then gets mad because I tell him to go away. mind you I dont sleep but maybe 3 to 4 hours a night, & Once im up I BARELY nap so Its a pain in my butt. I try to explain I would love too. But cant I get some sleep first?
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 6:00 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• He never makes advances
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:03 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I'm assuming you've told him this annoys you, maybe if you took him up on his offer he'd slow way down on bothering you.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 6:05 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Yes! Even when I am feeling terrible, he will pull the "I want it" rub! Drives me batty! Can't I ever have a time when I can just lay down with my head under the blanket and NOT be disturbed?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 6:09 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I'm the odd one here and is always bothering my husband for sex instead of him bothering me for sex.
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 7:03 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• To Pinkdragon, I tried that, he took my up on it and then bugged me even more. We have an active sex life, it is not like he is being neglected. I am glad after all of these years he still finds me attractive, I have told him that I need to get done what I need to get done, but he still acts like a teenager.
    Bagofwind

Comment by Bagofwind (original poster) at 9:08 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Oops, not to pinkdragon, to zbee instead, pinkdragon- I am ever so sorry to hear that. I should quit complaining. I am so ashamed.
    Bagofwind

Comment by Bagofwind (original poster) at 9:15 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I find this extremely sad. You have been married over 20 years & your husband still finds you attractive! Why in the world would this drive you insane?! I think YOU are the one who is wrong here, you should be making time for your husband instead of making it seem like he is an inconvience to you.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:44 AM on Oct. 8, 2010