Help me my husbands acting like the kid

Hey everybody im Jessica as you know i Just had my baby(Jaden) And i need some help here because and this may sound soooo freaking stupid but please help me on this one i told Stan (My hubby) to change the baby while i got dressed cause we went to a fair today so he said "Ok honey on it" and left out the room with Jaden when we got in the car Jaden still smelt like a Stinky :( and stan said he changed him but when i openned little Jadens Huggie i got a noseful of stink but thats not all if you read my post on the newcomers group you'd see he came home drunk as hell talking on the phone with a girl named shelly and he's been acting like this since oct 1(My Birthday :| ) and from then on and i had Jaden on the 2nd so Stans Acting Childish for nothing i need help cause im feeling like giving him a time-out (Out-side the bed and the house)

Firstbabyjessi

Asked by Firstbabyjessi at 5:49 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Most men don't step up to the plate when it comes to dirty diapers. As for talking on the phone to another woman and negleting his husband duties, I'd nip that in the butt.

Some dads won't step up to help until the baby is over a year. They are just unsure of what to do or that they'll break the baby. It makes them uncomfortable.

Sit him down for a talk when the baby is asleep and talk about how you feel and what you need help with. It may be that he doesn't want to do the 'mom' things with the baby because he isn't comfortable but he can pick up extra household duties to give you more time for yourself and doing the baby stuff. GL!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:54 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Thanks Jademom super helpful :) DH is gonna have a talk alright lol
    Firstbabyjessi

Comment by Firstbabyjessi (original poster) at 5:55 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Could he be jealous of the baby, some men are that immature, however, I personally wouldn't put up with that for a second. I'm sorry your going through that just having HIS child and he acts like one......set him straight now.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 5:56 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• punish him just like a baby ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 6:49 PM on Oct. 7, 2010