Cyber Bullying

I'm watching Dr Phil and they are talking about cyber bullying..is anyone else disturbed by how bad this issue has gotten? I just cant believe how many stories I have seen on the news lately about kids killing themselves because they are bullied! Its just sad!
Were you ever bullied as a kid.if so how did you deal with it? Or have your kids been bullied at school?

sam_ann

Asked by sam_ann at 6:04 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• BUMP!
    bubblesco06

Answer by bubblesco06 at 6:10 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I was cyber bullied by my EX's ex-girlfriend.. I had to change EVERYTHING, settings and it took a lot of strength to ignore it and not feed into it.
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 6:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Didn't have cyber bullying, but my son was bullied by another boy in his class who also lived in our neighborhood. The school was supportive and it was a learning experience for my son. He learned that you can't bully back because then you get in trouble.
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 8:38 AM on Oct. 9, 2010