How do you keep your legs smooth...shave, wax etc????

do you shave if yes what do you use??
do you wax if yes what do you use???

Ladyblue38

Asked by Ladyblue38 at 6:05 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Shave. i use Coochy lotion.
    Waxing you have to let the hair grow out to at least 1/4 inch before you can wax and it doesn't last any longer since hair grows in 3 stages, there will always be some outgrowth. On the plus side, the outgrowth is softer.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:07 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I shave in the winter with a basic cheap razor and I guess I wax with NADS in the summer but when it grows back after the NADS it's funny.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:16 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i shave, and use skintimate shaving cream, the kind formulated with vitamin E and is made especially for sensitive skin. if i use anything else i break out after i shave and my legs look horrible. i also use olay quench ultra moisture after i shave. all of these things give me baby soft legs, for about a day. lol :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:17 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i use wax , my legs are smooth more thn 15 days ;) i use essense oil after wax ,
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 6:46 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I run over my legs a couple of times a week with an epilator and shave every few days. That way there is never any stubble, and the fine fuzz gets shaved away.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I shave, I use a daisy disposables and lathered up soap, I then put on lotion (different ones from VS, bath and body works, etc.) after I get out of the shower. I have no problem with razor burn

Iamamama

Answer by Iamamama at 7:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I shave and I use whatever shaving cream we have in the shower (my hubs shaves his head bald) and I use whatever razors I buy at the store.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 11:30 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Shave. I use aloe/gel shaving cream...gillette puts it out. Then I moisturize the HECK out of them :)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 5:22 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i have never tried waxing - i shave and use a man's razor - one of those that you keep replacing the blades on - i've tried the disposable kind, but the don't give as close a shave as i like - i can get about 3 shaves out of 1 razor - whereas my husband gets a week's worth of shaving his face every day our of one blade - but, i figure i cover allot more territory with my two legs than he does with his face....
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 11:04 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• shave cream & good razor
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:24 PM on Oct. 8, 2010