Has your child walked in on you having sex

My 12 year old walked in on me and my husband all the kids where a sleep it was 2am but I was on top of him when he seen us i acted like i was sleeping on daddy but we where naked. Tell your story and what you told your child

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Our daughter is only 15months old and really hope that this wont happen to us. But you never know. I would not know what to do or say. Would like to hear some stores and good "excuses". ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• It happens to everyone and I think 12 is a litle old to believe you were just sleeping on him.
    little.miss.mom

Answer by little.miss.mom at 4:20 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Lmfao, my 7 year old was asleep (when we checked on him) and then he got up and snuck into the room. We were going at it pretty good...he was doing his thing down there, if you know what I mean...anyways, my son asked what we were doing and daddy said, "I was popping a pimple by your mom's private area". My son said, "oh" and hopped in our bed and got under the covers. We quickly got up and got dressed.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 5:00 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Lol my neice walking in on my sis and her hubby doing doggy style. She was 6 and they told her "Oh daddy just got stuck while we were playing leap frog." LOL OMG
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 5:25 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Nope but we had alot of close calls.
    ginene

Answer by ginene at 5:47 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Unfortunately a 15 yr old (who is wearing headphones so he doesn't hear anything,) and is not supposed to be home in the middle of the day, knows EXACTLY what you are doing when he walks in on you!
    Anonymous

• lol. these stories are great!!! This happened but he's only 2... hoping it won't happen at 12, how embarassing. We are teaching him now to stay in his room at night and if he needs us to just yell for us. He usually doesn't get up so, hopefully it stays that way
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:57 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• my son walked in on us he was 10 and had a sleep over next door so we had the house to our selfs well he wanted to grab something and walked in on us he was doing me doggie style well when my son seen this he goes ohhhhhh grossssssss!!!!! and told his friend what we where doing me and my husband took about 15 min and went and talked to him about sex and love it was so not fun
    Anonymous

• lmao the doggy style leap frog story is hilarious. LMFAO!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 7:05 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• No we are really careful..who is to say later in the future, BUT I have walked in on my parents when I was younger.....EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! lol
    Anonymous