pro or anti tea party?

why?

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 6:17 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Pro. Simply because.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 6:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Very much anti. Because in general, I think they're a bunch of nutcases who will do a lot more harm than good....
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:24 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Pro. Because we have to get back to the basics of the Constitution of the United States of America. If we keep spending like there is no tomorrow, we will not be the United States of America for much longer. I do understand, you have to spend a certain amount of money, to run the Nation, but we need to be realistic in whom we are borrowing the money from and what terms is that party willing to take if we cannot payoff our debt. No business would be in business very long without careful use of income and outgo. Also, I grew up in Boston, Massachusetts and have seen the reenactment many, many times. Go there and walk the Freedom Trail. You will see how much work it took to become who we are today.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 6:27 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Pro. I think any group trying to get away from "politics as usual" is a GOOD thing. We need renewed and revitalized interest in our political system and being a part of a movement really encourages involvement. The two major parties are corrupt to the core, so a new group that has been started by regular citizens is a good thing. We need candidates that are real people, not puppets for their respective political party.
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 6:35 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Anti. Too extreme for me.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 6:38 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• nope, not a fan of the Koch brothers or their agenda.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 6:39 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Pro. Because I love the idea "of the people, by the people, and for the people". Most, if not all, of these career congressmen (and women) and senators have never lived a blue collar life, and can't understand it. Therefore, we are appeased for votes, then discarded as morons. They all think they know better than we do, yet without our hard-earned tax dollars, they would be powerless! This administration will tax us to our last penny, and give it away...not just to those who will not work, but also to foreign countries! I support the tea party movement because I saw what was coming before Obama took office, I didnt want him in office, and want him and the crackpot progressives that work for him OUT of office!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 6:42 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• While I am not a member of any TEA Party, I wholeheartedly endorse and support their attempts to make career politicians who do NOT have our best interests in mind, squirm and get booted out!!!

Smaller government, fiscal conservancy, luring manufacturing back to America to create REAL private sector jobs, and actually increase the GDP...How are those bad things?! I think it's safe to say that liberal economic policies are simply NOT WORKING!!! (pun intended!!)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:47 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Pro. I agree with their agendas. They may have a few who take things to a bit much, but what political group doesn't??
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 6:47 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Pro, they are for returning this country to a Constitutional Republic and fiscal responsibility. Why wouldn't you be for that?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:56 PM on Oct. 7, 2010