XMAS SONGS

Do you like them at xmas time? do you listen to them? we do its a m ust and makes it that much more xmasy in the house. Whats your favourite? mine is "Silver Bells" always has been.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 6:41 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Entertainment

• I start playing them the day after Thanksgiving! I am addicted to the John Denver and the Muppets christmas CD! My absolute favorite has to be Bing Crosby and David Bowie version of The Little Drummer Boy! And of course White Christimas!
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• We listen to Christmas music all of the time during the season. We also sing alot too. I love "What Child Is This"
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 6:46 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I love the 12 days of christmas....it annoys the heck out of my husband. LOL
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 6:46 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Well, the kids love the chipmunk's Christmas (we played hubby's record from childhood for years, now we have a CD). My favorite Christmas song is The First Noel.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:48 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I mostly like them at Christmas time... otherwise, you get tired of them. Occasionally, it's fun to sing a few in the middle of the summer, just for kicks and giggles. But they're special and I like to reserve them for the occasion.

Favorites:
    -Oh Come All Ye Faithful
    -Angels We Have Heard on High (I love the chorus)
    -Mary, Did You Know?
    -Carol of the Bells
    -The Holly and the Ivy
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 6:48 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• We have a radio station here in town that come Dec. 1st........that's all they play. 24 hours a day!

I like Silent Night, Jingle Bells and Jingle Bell Rock........just not 24-7 !
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 6:55 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I like Christmas songs after Thanksgiving.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:06 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Do You Hear What I Hear and Mary, Did You Know are my two favorite spiritual type songs.

I love Merry Christmas Darling by the Carpenters and My Grown Up Christmas List by Amy Grant and All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey (I know... UGH! I don't normally like M.C. songs, but I love that one)

And as cheesy as this one is.... My Christmas Card to You by The Partridge Family
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 7:07 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Carol of the Bells :)
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:07 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Jingle Bells
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 9:11 PM on Oct. 7, 2010