Can you fix this photo for me?

This is a picture of my nephew and I wanted to change a few things on it. For one can someone make the background a little lighter and then put everything in black and white except for the rose? It would mean a lot to me if someone could this for me! Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I would be willing to give it a try, but I don't see a picture.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 6:51 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• same here will give it a shot can you post a pic?
    fam5d07

Answer by fam5d07 at 6:54 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I probably could but I see no picture.
    SamGames23

Answer by SamGames23 at 2:03 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Well with no photo available, you might want to try photobucket.com. You will have to sign up, it's free but they have a web based photo editing program that could do what you asked, as well as being a online photo sharing site. They have good privacy controls, so no one but who you choose sees your stored photos.

Their editor is a very basic platform. My only complaint is with the red eye correction. It 's too big, too much like clip art eyes. So if you're looking for red eye correction, ask some of the paint shop pros up here instead.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:27 AM on Oct. 12, 2010