Anyone here like.....

Beef Jerky? I love the Teriyaki flavor best.

I love it! Since Im trying to stop smoking I end up munching on that ( or mints ) Just not together! LOL

I need to buy a food dehydrator cause Im keeping the grocery store brand in business I tell ya! And at $3.00 for the small bag and $6.00 for the larger one......I need to make my own!

I've heard of tuna jerky, gator jerky, boar, deer.........etc......they are not for me!

I like BEEF.....it's whats for dinner!

LilyPondOasis

Asked by LilyPondOasis at 6:52 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Love it! Spicy, peppered, teriyaki, if it's beef and jerky, I'm game. (No pun intended.)
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 7:18 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I like it, but it gets stuck under my crown (cap on tooth). We buy big bags of it at Costco. I tried moose jerky once a long time ago and thought that I would hate it, but I actually liked it.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 6:55 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I like turkey jerky also. Im telling you better than any grocery brand is to buy some out of a small gas station in a small desert town around like CA, AZ, NV ish area... AMAZING... im thinking road trip?
    seturkey

Answer by seturkey at 6:55 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Well.... Im in the south in Florida.......unless I can hop, skip and jump my way west.........no road trip for me to a small gas station on the roadside desert way! ! LOL

I have friends out west though... I should have them send me some but knowing my friends hubby, he'd take the label off the bag and in it, it would be boar or something.....like Moose......cause he likes mountain oysters....LOL
    LilyPondOasis

Comment by LilyPondOasis (original poster) at 6:59 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• OMG, I thought my and my kids were the only ones who actually ate that !! We eat it all the time!!! I just like the regular kind though, the flavored ones are too strong
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 7:11 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Mmmmmmmmm love it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:06 PM on Oct. 7, 2010