Does your family get pumped during Football season ?

I was just wondering, it is football season again. My family get so pumped up for the games. Bring on the snacks and drinks and a lot of yelling! I was wondering if you guy's enjoy football too? Sometimes it is mainly the hubby or sons...but hey...here us girls need our football fix right along with them.

tracylyn245

Asked by tracylyn245 at 7:08 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Entertainment

• My husband is the biggest baseball and football fan I know of! My younger son also likes the sports. My oldest son just isn't much into sports and I myself like to go to baseball games but I do not like football!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 7:10 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Yes. We all like differnet teams. So there is always somebody getting on somebody else because they are playing each others teams.
    crazymomof4787

Answer by crazymomof4787 at 7:14 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• My husband loves when the Cowboys play, and sometimes the Colts. But I don't like football at all. I don't like sports much.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:14 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• my house go wild
    lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 7:15 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Why would football only be for guys. It's fun to watch the guys toss the ball and tackle each other. I've watched plenty of games and I understand what's going on as well. Baseball is not just for guys either. The fans are a mix.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 7:16 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• My dad is the BIGGEST football fan I know when I was growing up he had radios and all the TV's on different channels for different games. He would even fall asleep sometimes and we would try & change the channel and he would always wake up and be able to tell us the score & the last play, played.
    We get pumped at our House in fact in 10 minutes the Huskers play the Kansas Wildcats so I am going to have to get off and get ready LOL!!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:21 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I'm sorry to say we don't get very excited (and our team is the Dallas Cowboys) but we do watch the games and we will cheer when they do well and yell at the tv when they don't LOL Now LAST YEAR... since I grew up in New Orleans, I was very excited about their football season!!! Geaux Saints!!!! ;-)
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 7:26 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• We're still shaking our heads over last week's UT/LSU game - UGH. So, yes, we really get into football season.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 7:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• We are definitely a football family!
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 9:40 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Yes!!!!!! It is a mad house
    Inheritingkids

Answer by Inheritingkids at 4:39 PM on Oct. 8, 2010