Has anyone else had two children going through puberty at the same time mainly two daughters? adult content

Mind you they are going through it early. And everyday they are coming to me with different complaints like my chest is hurting, why is only one side hurting and not the other.

MsPanther

Asked by MsPanther at 7:23 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• im too young to have any kids that age. but There are books out there that might be able to help them. you can sit down with them and talk to it together.. You have been there and now they both are
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 7:39 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I don't have two Daughters.. But my daughter was full of complaints when she started puberty @ 10... she is now14 and still complains.
    Sunshine201

Answer by Sunshine201 at 8:22 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• my dd are 11yrs apart thank goodness..my 13 dd stared her cycle @8..im hoping that my 2yr dd wont start her that early..i dont even know if i could handle 2 girls in the house an myself going thru our monthly cycles together...lol GL
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 11:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• my sister started her period at nine yrs old---my mom toke her to the doctor--asked him stuff---so u take a day off take them to see a doctor--make a list of things 2 ask--and ask him the things on the list--and get the 5yr shot--so u wont be a grandmother sooner then u want----
    barb09

Answer by barb09 at 9:44 AM on Oct. 13, 2010