? about applying to a group??

If i apply to be a part of the group will I get anything saying I didn't get accepted??

also when I go to the home page will it say that i have applied or will it always say "apply to group"???

pjacademy

Asked by pjacademy at 7:36 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I know I've been declined and got a message before...but I don't know if its true for all groups.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 7:57 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• were you bad malinda :)

I was just confused when i went to the group and it said "apply to group" I just thought it would say something different??
    pjacademy

Comment by pjacademy (original poster) at 8:13 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I know that I've not been accepted to a group before, and I got a message saying basically that I wasn't good enough and it made me feel bad LOL.

I'd rather wonder.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 8:00 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i hoipe not
    Sj12

Answer by Sj12 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• some groups are just for their friends and or need to be known better then they might let u in gl
    THANKGOD4MOMS

Answer by THANKGOD4MOMS at 6:32 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• You should receive a message in your inbox saying whether or not you have been accepted. Also, I think that if you have already applied it will still say 'apply to group'. Just keep up with any groups that you apply to so that you don't have to wonder whether or not you applied :) I prefer not to join a whole lot of groups because I really like being active and let's face it - If you're a member (and a mom) there is no way to be active in 20 groups at a time.
    Raging.Pink

Answer by Raging.Pink at 1:09 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• You should get a message stating why you weren't excepted.
    EMMYBEARSMOMMY

Answer by EMMYBEARSMOMMY at 11:37 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• never been declined......but i think u can be if its a really risque group with juicy topics.
    laynni

Answer by laynni at 3:39 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• yes you can an email
    bertie4

Answer by bertie4 at 8:01 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• You should!
    Drayad

Answer by Drayad at 3:36 AM on Jan. 8, 2011