what did you guys do today?

hey moms what did you guys do today?was ur day easy, or was it long?is it still going on? talk to me lol?my day was BORING, no work &no school for me i woke up at 6 this morning got my girls up & ready for school dropped them off & since i didnt have work are anything to do today you would probally think i went back home & got right back in bed WRONG couldnt go to sleep for anything in the world so i put on my sweats and went walking with my sister we then went to the gym after that came home took along shower still couldnt goto sleep and by this time it was 1pm so i pulled out my books studied,& did some homework when i was done it was like 3 still bored out of my mind i went to visit my cousin & her new born went to pick my girls up from the afterschool program went home got them showered & changed &now im atmy moms house were all exicted that my neice is supposed to go in to labor tonight:)!

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 7:49 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• I babysat my cousin's 5 mo old son

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:51 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I went with my DS's school choir for a preformance. They were awesome! Their choir director likes for me to go, because I have a background in voice and I can sing warm ups with one bus while she is on the other. This is so much fun and I got to spend the day with my older son.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 7:59 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• went to story time in the morning with my hubby and the younger kids. picked up the oldest from 'science club' after school and then came home to make dinner. *yawn......nothing much . congrats for your niece though. hope everything goes great!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:10 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• My day.

Well, I was waiting around to see if my other kids would get the stomach virus my daughter had yesterday. No dice, thank God. I cleaned my house, needed to do laundry but didn't. Did 30 minutes of cardio--go me!--and fixed dinner. Homework, baths and bed by 8. Did I put you to sleep, too?!? :D
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 8:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Work. Now home. Didn't have lunch and I'm hungry now. Debating whether I should get started on laundry but I don't have work on Monday. YAY!
    Danaefm

Answer by Danaefm at 8:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2010