Daisies Girl Scouts ?

I just found out the Girl Scouts have a group called Daisies. Does anyone know at what age they start? What do they do? I have a 3 1/2 year old daughter and I was just curious about it.

kristinashley24

Asked by kristinashley24 at 7:52 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• not sure maybe 5 they might be able to start sooner not sure. I just know that I think Daiseys are the first girl scouts and my DD just got a paper sent home from school last month to join and she is 5 years old
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 7:55 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Daisies start at Kindergarten or 5 years old. They are the youngest Girl Scouts.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 8:09 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I was the Daisy leader last year of our local GS troop. Kindergarten is the earliest your daughter can join. Daisies are Kindergarten and 1st graders.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 8:15 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I'm a Daisy leader. Girls have to be in kindergarten or 1st grade (5 - 7.) It's a great program. Put it away in your back pocket for when she's old enough.
    ldmrmom

Answer by ldmrmom at 9:50 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• My daughter was a Daisy. Less stress than the older troops but an excellent way for you child to make friends while in school. And she'll like bonding with the girls. It was fun for my daughter.
    Danaefm

Answer by Danaefm at 8:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Kindergarten where I live
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 8:29 AM on Oct. 9, 2010