what happens

I'm just wondering if your taking a shower and your water breaks would u tell the difference or not notice with out the contractions ( im only trying to find out for when i am due)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think you'd notice, at least by the time the water stopped running, I was dripping amniotic fluid like crazy after my water broke, it was disgusting, lol!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 4:48 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• When mine broke I could totally feel it because it GUSHED out, not a trickle.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 4:57 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I think you'd feel it if it happened. Yanno when you pee in the shower, you can usually tell the difference between pee and just shower water on your legs? I think amniotic fluid would be like that.

I'm not a good source, though, because I'm still pregnant with my first :P
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:01 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• for me when my water broke it kept leaking for almost an hour! you will know
    kadensmommy0204

Answer by kadensmommy0204 at 5:55 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I'm sure you will know. If not, you'll probably notice soon after you get out of the shower.
    FertMert

Answer by FertMert at 5:55 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Yes you will know afer you get out you will still leak water best wishes
    Anonymous

• It's VERY warm and you will definitely notice because it'll be like you just peed about 5 bladders full of urine, plus the fact that it's not going to be clear like water is.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 6:12 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• i was trying to pee in the toliet, and mine broke. mine was brown, which made it obious. But I kinda felt it break (like, an internal feeling). I think you would know.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 8:53 PM on Oct. 25, 2008