If you didn't like Obama but wanted to learn more about him which book would read of his?

I'm not going to vote for him unless something drastic happens, but I would like to read something of his to get an inside glimpse of him. Which book would and Obama supporter suggest I read?

SheriSanchez

Asked by SheriSanchez at 4:46 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• If you don't like him, I would not recommend his books. If you just want to get to know a little bit more about him look on your TV guide if you have cable or sat. He is running a paid ad that if you watch it talk about his life, wife, grandparents and mother. You will get to enough to make your mind up on the books.
    MadMom4808

Answer by MadMom4808 at 4:53 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Wouldn't his books inspire me to perhaps see him in a different light, right now I don't like him because I don't see how his experience will serve us in the whitehouse. I thought well if I read one of his books that isn't a political ad maybe I can get who he is.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 4:57 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I didn't want to read anything that had to do with this election because quite frankly I think both candidates are not above saying anything to get elected.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 4:59 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Part of the Ad he is running on TV 24 hours a day is more of a look in side of his life, because of people wanting to know him. I really liked it when he talked about meeting his wife and about her parents and his grandparents. His Grandfather was in the war and his Grandmother work on the military factory lines etc. It will let you know if you want to find out more.
    Anonymous

• Are his books that bad?
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 5:11 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I believe you are totally right, and I think they both have somethings to hide. I also think Obama did have a little bit of a rough life growing up and he does not talk to much about his mother, so I get a little feeling from the things I read, she might of been a little bit of a wild women, don't know for sure, just my guess. His Grandmother, I read about sounded like kind of a real stricked person, that did not put up with much. Grandfather more of the the good old guy. I would say I might, like a lot of people are a little racist, and so reading on him helped me a lot. I actually got a lot of respect for him from reading on him.
    Anonymous

• I already want to know more, I want to know how he thinks would his books not clarify that? I just thought and Obama Mama would jump at the chance to say read a specific one.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 5:13 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Which book did he right before he started running for president?
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 5:16 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I meant write.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 5:17 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• To tell you the truth, i only read pieces and if you have heard Obama he is a little stuffy. I thought the bits and pieces I read was kind of dry. What is a Obama Mama?
    Anonymous