I am almost 15 weeks...I am currently 14 weeks and 5 days! Exciting! I had ultrasound at 10weeks and 5 days and won't have another one until around 21 weeks to find out the sex. I just dont feel pregnant! I'm not really showing and I haven't gained any weight...When should I notice a difference in my belly or start to feel some flutters? I'm soooo anxious!

TessaY

Asked by TessaY at 7:59 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• my dr said between 18 and 20 weeks, i didn't feel much till 22 weeks tho. Which is odd, I normally have felt my babies sooner. I have heard the placement of the placenta can make you feel less. Congratulations :)
    KaraMia15

Answer by KaraMia15 at 8:02 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I STARTD SHOWIN TiLL i WAS 4 MONTHS..
    lOViNMOM2211

Answer by lOViNMOM2211 at 8:04 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• with my first baby i started showing after 20 weeks (21 weeks, 22, something like that) and i didn't feel him move until around that same time.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:06 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• prolly 22 weeks it was that way with me
    mama408

Answer by mama408 at 8:08 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I started showing and feeling pregnant at about 16 weeks... that is when i started feeling him move. You will love the whole experience. Cherish every second of your pregnancy, labor and delivery... you will miss it so much once your little one is born :)
    BraythansMom

Answer by BraythansMom at 8:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• It's different for everyone, but with all three of my children I started showing at three months. I was bigger around in the belly with my second and now third child, since my body already knew what to do. I started feeling flutters around 18 weeks maybe, but that was once a week or so. Then around 20 weeks is when I really started to feel it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Well every pregnancy is different, but I didn't feel pregnant until almost 20 weeks! lol. And I never gained any weight until 24 weeks. ( I am currently 28 weeks, 5 days) I started feeling him move around 20-21 weeks...he is the latest one for me though, all my other pregnancies I started feeling around 16-18 weeks and gained weight a lot earlier also.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 8:31 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• try this sight, it might help you feel more connected

babycenter.com
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:07 PM on Oct. 7, 2010