my belly hurts

I know its not braxten hicks I think it might be my belly muscles I'm 24 weeks how can I get relief from this its driving me crazy cause it happens alot and Im always having to sit on my butt

MarissaDavis29

Asked by MarissaDavis29 at 8:11 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• MMM. Define hurts? I mean I am 34 weeks pregnant with my second and I don't remember my belly ever hurting that early on... I know it does now sometimes but thats because I am 34 weeks pregnant! My butt, my back, my belly and my hips hurt! lol So what do you mean by "hurt"
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 8:13 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• It could be your belly growing as the baby grows. It could be that you're sitting or standing on one place for too long. It could be that you need a belly support. It could be a million things. Talk to your OB.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:16 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• it sounds like it might be growning pains.... a belly support might help, but it will not be forever. it's just stretching out bigger and that hurts lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:18 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• It feels like my belly muscles are burning and it feels like my belly muscles are trying to stretch more and more and it cant and maybe thats why it feels like my belly muscles are burning. my back, hips and sides hurt alot also
    MarissaDavis29

Comment by MarissaDavis29 (original poster) at 8:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• am 24 weeks to, i feel the same way, its just your body making more room :) not much we can do about it
    ashcrash

Answer by ashcrash at 8:38 PM on Oct. 7, 2010