Do you sell things on ebay?

Is it worth it if you do? I have been thinking about it for quite some time now but I still have not done it!

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 8:15 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• Yes, I have sold all sorts of things on there and feel it is worth it. I use the flat rate boxes from the post office because I used to get burned on postage. GL!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:17 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Thank you!
    Darla47

Comment by Darla47 (original poster) at 8:22 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Me and my husband both sell on ebay as well as half.com which is owned by ebay..and used for books and media. We used to do a lot more as well as amazon when we traveled more. We would buy books at sales/thrift stores etc. and resale them.

If you think you have something worth selling that others would want it is definately worth it. My husband just completed sellling around 100 vuvuzellas(those horns then kept playing at the world cup), and we made a couple hundred on them..but it was some work packing all of them..since we mostly sold one at a time.

ebay allows you to charge up to certain amount for shipping and it is usually more than you really need.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:52 PM on Oct. 7, 2010