Has your husband disappointed you lately?

Mine has, he won't take any of my advice as to how we should go about selling our home. We commute 5 days a week and are spending approx. $800 a month on gas. Not to mention how often we have to have oil changes and tires changed on our cars. By the weekend, we are all tired. My daughter goes to school over 50 miles away too. We are all suffering but when I give advice he acts like I"m nagging him. I'm going to pack my bags and leave him. Maybe that will wake him the hell up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• yes he always or never makes due with what he has and has to always buy stuff we can't afford.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:37 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Yes, I hate when he asks permission to do something, he knows he shouldn't do, and I have to say no. He doesn't spend enough time at home, due to work. Then last week he asked to join a pool league. WTF!!!!!!!
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:39 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i cancelled my plans so he could go out with his friend to watch a playoff game. i have been out only a handful of times in the past year and he goes out with his friends a few times a month. he didnt even say thanks or "you didnt have to do that"
    barbieshannon

Answer by barbieshannon at 8:51 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I am sorry, but that is a horrible reason to leave your spouse! I am sure everyone has disapointed his or her spouse at some point or another.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 8:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Married life. It's such a puzzle. Forgive him. Chances are he just needed to wait all summer to get a change. Now that it's fall, and the weather is better, isn't it just a nice thing your hubby is doing a thing that will give you both space.
    Anonymous

• When he goes out have him take the children out someplace for a couple hours without you and take your break.
    Anonymous

• I just found out this week that my husband is screwing his best friends ex-wife when he said he was at hockey practice. So, a lot of driving doesn't seem like something to leave him over to me....

Anonymous

• nope. My DF is amazing in every way...well he does leave his clothes in the middle of the bedroom & it took weeks for me to remember that he always leaves his boots right in the doorway so I would always trip over them, but eh, not a big deal to me.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:58 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• yep.....my dh never wants sex. When he comes home from work he sits on the computer and doesn't spend time w/ me even thou the kids are in bed. We are both night owls and still he doesn't want to spend time w/ me. Last time we had the apt to ourselves no kids no my mom he sat in front of the tv and watched sports. We maybe have sex once a month and its driving me crazy. I am starting to feel like roommate that sleep in the same bed.
    izzybear0217

Answer by izzybear0217 at 5:13 PM on Oct. 10, 2010