Teen Mom - if the tables were turned...

If it were Gary hitting and pushing Amber, would people still be on here trying to defend his actions?

(I have never watched the show but I have several friends who keep telling me about it and trying to defend Amber's abuse)

momof3inTN

Asked by momof3inTN at 8:33 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Entertainment

• I think she is by far the worst mother portrayed on the show..

and the new guy she is dating? told her that he was in prerelease from jail/prison the first time they went out and said that he loves her daughter...who he's never even met or heard about!

geesh i see this going bad fast.

and hitting..punching gary in fact with her karate whatever training...yeah if she was a guy she would be in jail right about now. Poor gary just takes it and still wants to be a family....he should take their daughter away again and not bring her back.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:41 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• It's pretty sickening to think that anyone would defend Amber.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:37 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• What Amber did was absolutely inexcusable and ridiculous. She should be in jail!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:45 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Amber needs serious help. I can not believe that there is not some sort of outrage on how she treats him.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:39 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Either way this is wrong.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:41 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Amber is seriously SICK. She needs a little taste of legal trouble to straighten her immature ass out.

And you're totally right about the tables being turned. What she is doing is clearly domestic violence.... I guess it's just more tolerated when the woman is the violent one which is NOT OK!!!!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 8:46 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I love Gary, He seems like a wonderful father. He deserves much better than Amber. She needs to grow up! It is awful how she was hitting him. But he still ended up telling her he was sorry. crazy :|
    yjhall71618

Answer by yjhall71618 at 8:52 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i do watch the show i love it,amber needs some parenting classes.thats all.
    ivette0423

Answer by ivette0423 at 8:40 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

____________________________________

She needs more than just parenting classes. She needs anger management classes. She has NO RIGHT to abuse Gary the way she does. She landed one hell of a punch to his head last week. As well as kicking him as he walked down the stairs. That's in addition to all the times she smacked him. I don't care if she is a woman, she has no right to treat Gary that way.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

*****************

I disagree. Amber is a very violent person, who flies off the handle at every little thing. What would parenting classes do to help her violent tendencies? I hope Gary gains custody of the baby.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:47 PM on Oct. 7, 2010