My 3 year old was completely potty trained, then went through a lot of changes and now is in pull ups full time. I have tried rewards and dicipline. What can I do now?

Please help me get my three year old back on the toilet again!

Anangelsmomma

Asked by Anangelsmomma at 4:55 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• i would like to see the answers too..my 3 y/o refuses to go to the potty...are you pregnant or is there a new baby? when i did start making progress with her she stopped around the time her sister was born.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 5:15 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• This is fairly common. My bff went through the same thing with her daughter. She just gave her a little time and she got back on track. I wouldn't overly worry. She knows what she is supposed to do. Eventually she'll get back to doing what she needs to do.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 6:12 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Drop the pullups and fully commit again. Stay home for a few days and get back on track that way.
    Banani263

Answer by Banani263 at 2:11 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• same here so i stated sitting my phone to go off every half hour and made my daughter sit on the potty wiether or not she had to go. i make her try for at least two mins i know it seems like a long time but it is worth it. and also make her go before she go down for a nap and to bed and make to go when she wakes up in the morning and after a nap. just be persistent.
    mama3g2s

Answer by mama3g2s at 1:39 PM on Oct. 27, 2008