do you like coffee or tea or both, why, how do you take 'em, when do you drink it?

i like green tea i drink it at work. i LOVE and feel i need coffee in the morning, Verry strong athome, or at a shop i get an extra espresso shot and a hazelnut shot in my latte

silverelf

Asked by silverelf at 8:33 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Worked in 7 coffee shops in my past- lol- so I am a bit of an addict... When I am not pregnant lol and am out ordering a latte, I love a cinnamon mocha, or a mint mocha... at home I boil my water with a cinnamon stick and in my grounds (espresso roast) add cayenne and a little more cinnamon. I pour the coffee with heavy cream, (a good tbs.), and a little honey- and that is my indulgence to start my day! :)

Now since I am prego its the tension tamer tea... good stuff!
    CinnamonScallop

Answer by CinnamonScallop at 9:48 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Oooooooh!!! Coffee, tea, hot cocoa, and hot cider are teh LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES!!!! :-D

I worship the Goddess known as Starbucks and make regular monetary sacrifices at the altar of the Drive-Thru.

My most favorite tea in the whole wide world is Tazo Chai tea with Vanilla Caramel creamer in it! :-D

Hot cocoa is the awesomesauce with flavored creamer (particularly the Chocolate Mint Truffle that comes out every year during the Holidays!).

And Hot Cider is beautiful Autumn comfortness! ^_^
    PaganMommy04

Answer by PaganMommy04 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I have LOTS of coffee drinks I like, as well as hot teas, but for iced tea, it has to be black and unsweetened.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:36 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I like both, but prefer coffee over tea.

I usually put Splenda and hazelnut creamer in my coffee at home. If I am out, I order and breve.

I drink tea hot. Chai is my favorite.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 8:37 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I love super sweet iced tea with lots of lemon and ice(McDonald's tea is good), but during the winter I love sipping on hot cinnamon tea.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I love both, but I do not drink anywhere near as much as I used to now that I mainly drink water, but they are treats to me :D

Tea, sweet tea. Southern style

Coffee, sugar and cream. Hazelnut preferably
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 8:39 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i like both. i like sweet tea with splenda instead of sugar. i like a little coffee with my milk and splenda as my mom would say lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:39 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I like both, but can't really drink coffee anymore. When I do drink it, I like it in the morning with flavored liquid creamer. Tea I stick mostly to peppermint with just a bit of sugar, at random times or when my stomach is upset. In the summer I like cold coffee drinks and sweet tea.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 8:51 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Coffee lots of creamer. Tea, some honey, depending on what kind of tea. Like cranberry apple tea, I don't add honey to that. It doesn't need it.

I prefer coffee over tea though.
    fmchavez

Answer by fmchavez at 9:03 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I really enjoy coffee but I'm 6 months pregnant so I have to limit the caffeine. I like to get decaf lattes (if I can splurge) with caramel...I've been drinking tea (rooibos, decaf black) with a little brown sugar and cream.
    supersammyz

Answer by supersammyz at 9:33 PM on Oct. 7, 2010