Can anyone suggest a legitimate Work At Home Job?

Hi ladies! If anyone is going to know this answer and be legit, then it's gotta be YOU! I want/NEED at wah job. My son has tutoring needs and I have to meet requirements to welfare for work. Although it will be hard to find a regular position to meet hours to work around my son's schedule, I am strongly looking into working from home, online or maybe other to take care of both responsibilities! I HAVE NO INCOME FOR AN UPFRONT COST! With that being said, what can you ladies suggest? I live in the Sacramento, Ca. area. Have strong retail skills and enjoy being online as well. Not afraid to work, just need something flexible and that will give me a decent income and meet the needs of my family! THANK YOU!♥

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• there are some good work at home jobs. i have a list on my site. kgb could be good for you or chacha even, there are tons of freelance writing jobs and also tons of customer service openings. www.earningsinabasket.info if you need help use the contact page and our verification manager can work with you to find whats best.
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 8:51 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• westathome.com
    awasmer828

Answer by awasmer828 at 9:23 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:30 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Would love to share my journey with a 30 year old health and wellness company! It has been huge blessing and love sharing what this business has done for me! Hope this helps
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 12:39 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Have you considered article writing? there are allot companies out there that need Customer Service representatives (CSR). I have resources and opportunities on my blog
    Funky-Fresh-ma

Answer by Funky-Fresh-ma at 11:33 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• LaBella Baskets is wonderful. There is a $1.97 jump start program and I will pay that for you. Please PM me if you are interested.
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 10:16 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I have an informative webcast about a company that I work with - I have been able to reduce my monthly household expenses and earn a nice monthly paycheck :) Contact me to view the webcast - there is no obligation to view it - if you are serious about improving your financial situation, please contact me at doreen@saferforyourhome.com
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 3:51 PM on Nov. 1, 2010