When you upset a friend.

And you say you're sorry. Do you say it over and over again until they talk to you, or say a sincere apology and wait to see if they will forgive you? I stuck my foot in my mouth and sincerely apologized to her (twice) and asked for her forgivness. But I haven't heard from her. Would you keep pushing it or just wait for her to come around?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would give it a few days then ask her to meet with you and talk.

If she completely shuts down just let her know you're open and waite. After a few months try again, if she is done then its done.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 9:00 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• She must be really hurt. Wait for her to come around. I was really hurt by my friend and just can not forgive her. I have been friends with her for 10 years. I will never talk to her again.
    Anonymous

• No. We are adults. I will apologize and do it sincerely. It will be from the heart. I will not beg someone to speak to me. I will also respect the friend and give her space. But, I will not continually apologize until the friend decides I have begged enough.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:02 PM on Oct. 7, 2010