why the hell can't i catch a break?

my life sucks right's that for an additional detail?

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• LOL, 7 years of feast and 7 years of famine as my dad always said. I keep thinking that my feast is soon to begin too!

Answer by HeatherTurner at 2:14 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• If this any comfort at all...most lives do suck. It is what we do with the "suckage" that will make all of the difference. I am a writer...I use all of the "suckage" for material. If it is really bad, I try to laugh and say "OH well, it will look good on paper one day."... just try to keep your chin up. Life is full of hills and are in a valley right now. A hill is just around the corner! take care of yourself!

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 8:09 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Hun, we are in the same situation. PM me anytime you want to talk. also my yahoo ID is tigerlilly_714. Im always up for a conversation.

Answer by tigerlilly_714 at 12:19 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I know exactly how you feel. Sometimes you just want to run away for awhile until you can get your head together. It becomes so stressful to hear kids fighting and not listening, breaking up fights every 5 minutes, sometimes you get to the point where you just want to run outside and scream. I go through this every single day with no one to offer me any breaks or chances to do things by myself or for myself. It's hard but this is one of the highlights of being a mother. We all just need to find ways of dealing with this. We all know that you just can't (up and run away), but we can all try meditation exercises to at least pretend that we are away at least for an hour a day such as when the kid(s) are taking naps. Then at bedtime have more time to ourselves and meditate some more before falling asleep. Also, sleep at a reasonable time because kids love to wake up early and start messing with us. I feel your pain girlfriend! Feel free to add me and we can talk more.

Answer by Sexymom75 at 4:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• take baby steps to make changes. you will eventually get where you want to be in life. Remember that life is good because you are in it. Even when it seems like it sucks, find the good. There is always good somewhere.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:21 PM on Jul. 26, 2008