H1N1 vaccine for pregnant women.

So what do you girls think of us pregnant girls getting the vaccine? I'm just curious, I was at the salon today and there was a nurse in there who kept telling me I need to get it, she was working the night the full term pregnant woman had it and passed away and her baby survived. She made me feel so uncomfortable and sad. I honestly think it is all in Gods hands, but want to know your guys' thoughts on it and if you would get it being pregnant.

ProudMommyOH3

Asked by ProudMommyOH3 at 9:02 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's STRONGLY recommended for pregnant women. You're considered immune compromised, meaning you're at higher risk for catching the flu in general, and this year, H1N1 is included in the regular flu vaccine.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:10 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I don't think I'll be getting the H1N1 vaccine
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 10:00 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I don't think I am either....
    ProudMommyOH3

Comment by ProudMommyOH3 (original poster) at 10:48 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I got the vaccine while I was pregnant with my 4month only because I had the flu when I was pregnant with my 5yo DS and no pregnant woman should ever have the flu it's the worst feeling in the world
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2010