Does Linda McMahon think we should lower the minimum wage?

Well she did..ON CAMERA...and NOW she says she didn't say that.......She thinks , today, we should RAISE the minimum wage...

Republicans, my question is WTF is up with this current crop of nominee's? Is this really the party of Reagan? the "responsible" party?

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 9:09 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes she did say that! I'm not voting for her anyway.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 9:11 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• McMahon tells CNN, "I thought I was answering a question that I had heard that was about increasing the minimum wage - would I consider that. So let me just go on record and say this: I am not for decreasing the minimum wage. I did not say that and that is not something I would consider." When asked if she "misunderstood the question and misspoke" she replied, "yes."

sweet-a-kins

Comment by sweet-a-kins (original poster) at 9:14 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• All of the extreme right has had to back track on their extreme beliefs. They really do believe these things, and were in a lot of trouble if these people are sent to Washington.

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 9:48 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

and the extreme right CM ladies that were on here defending this stance..wondering WHERE they are???

sweet-a-kins

Comment by sweet-a-kins (original poster) at 9:55 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I wonder.
    SHe really thinks she can reverse her position...and it was a definitely strong position.... on the subject and make people believe that she just "misunderstood the question". ANd, based on what she originally said,it won't work. Who will she be able to fool? Not many. Unless you are a gullble right-winger.. Another loon. SHe and Palin and O'Donnel and Michele Bachman just stun....they are really loons. ANd then we have that wacko DeMint. And the guy from Kentucky who rants and raves. And so on and so on and.....ugh.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• You poor poor progressives, your really sounding desperate.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 4:25 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Any port in a storm. It's the same as with Obama. The majority of Americans don't listen to anything he says anymore because it's either a lie or just stupid. That goes for all Dems right now fighting for their proverbial throne. They will say or dig up ANYTHING to keep it. I have not paid much attention to that race and I don't have a vote in it but I hope she wins because she isn't a Democrat.
    Besides if she isn't the perfect congress person, the Dems have shown us we can still be successful . They have done it for years with more dopes than I can count.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:33 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• You poor poor progressives, your really sounding desperate

Ok old lady

sweet-a-kins

Comment by sweet-a-kins (original poster) at 8:32 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Isn't it sad that if she said she was sending each citizen a bag of horse crap by way of UPS, she would still get elected?

PEOPLE WANT TO BE RID OF DEMOCRATS THAT DAMNED BAD!

GET OVER IT!

YOUR GUY HAS MADE A HUGE HORSES AZZ OF HIMSELF!
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 10:14 AM on Oct. 8, 2010