ok if my last period was aug. 26 and it was normal but ihad sex with someone other than my partner on the 11th of aug. would there be a possabilaty that the baby could be the other person??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• get a peternity test done when the child is born.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Um... I hope your parnter knows that the baby might not be his. Of course theres a chance b/c some women have "regular" periods well in to there pregnancy. It will be hard to tell him if he doesn't know but it's not fair to hide it...
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:09 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• yes possible, I started my last period aug 27 and my ovualtion was between sept 5-12 or something, so if you were preggo you would be 8 weeks. did you use a condom....but theres a good chance
    kadensmommy0204

Answer by kadensmommy0204 at 5:52 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Wow...some folks must love drama in their lives! Poor baby!
    Anonymous

• I see you took off my post if you could not take the heat you should not of asked AIDS is a real thing and you owe it to your partner to tell him to go get checked GROW UP how would you like it if he had sex ith another person and than you would you not be scared........
    Anonymous

• It is possible to have a period at anytime during pregnancy though it is rare. But we had a friend of the family who had three children and had a period each month throughout. It depends on the date you conceived they can pinpoint that to almost the exact day through ultrasound. Ask your doctor discreetly and if it happened then you owe it to your husband/boyfriend to know you cheated and the child is not his. Please don't let him believe it is baby if you know for sure it isn't because that would be devastating to learn after the baby is born. Do the right thing and own up to your mistake.. Everyone makes them.
    Good luck,
    Kim
    KimPhillips

Answer by KimPhillips at 7:32 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• How far along are you? I would go by the u/s to determine the date of conception. If you conceived in September, then no, it would not be the affair's. If you conceived in August, then it possibly could be. You need to give us more info.
    CarrieH77

Answer by CarrieH77 at 9:56 PM on Oct. 25, 2008