If you live in an apartment or condo do you have issues with your neighbors?

We moved into an end unit condo about 3 months ago. Since we have lived here, the young couple next so us have had several LOUD parties into the early morning and we can't sleep. The last time they woke us up at 1:30 AM DH finally had to go outside and tell them to quiet down. Now they won't even make eye contact with us.

Plus, the girl that lives next door pounds her feet up and down the stairs all day long... it's sooooooo annoying!! So we have appopriately nick named her "the beast".

Namaste17

Asked by Namaste17 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Home & Garden

• we just moved out of a townhouse that we lived in for 3 years...I lovingly named my neighbor "idiot-face" he had his very own band that was not so great and they thought a townhouse was te best place to practice. He also had drunken parties pretty often...unfortunately my kids bedrooms were the main rooms that attached to his house and he woke them up often. He is one of the few people that got to see the mean momma side of me. I bet he was almost as happy as I was when my moving van pulled out of my driveway...lol
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 9:37 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Yes, we have problems with the 3 "boys" who live next to us. Luckily, it has been about a week since they have been overly loud.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:30 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I used to have a first floor apartment. My bedroom was right under the one bedroom of the apartment upstairs. I was able to hear the bedroom activities of the one girl and her boyfriend.
    fun, fun
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:41 PM on Oct. 7, 2010