Going to the process of ending a long term relationship......

It's been a little over a month that my ex left. I finally confirmed that he is involved with someone else still denies it. But ultimately the truth is in my face there is no question about it. Now he is paying the bills till i can get on my feet but what i am doing is saving every little penny i can. I am also actively looking for a 2nd job. There are a couple of things that I am bothered by. One he was so attached to our daughter and now his time with her is limited. He takes her Saturday while i work. He does nothing but stay with home with her. Before he would take her out to eat and buy her things. But I guess since he is paying 2x he's on a budget. He called me to try to establish communication while at the same time questioned me if i was trying to get in his personal business. Which that did it for me i have cut all communicate with him other then texting. I told him i do not want to see him, I cant stand him.

jenlesly

Asked by jenlesly at 9:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I am about to leave a relationship of ten years and I have no hard feelings towards him I just have to move on. Its hard but for me it works. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:33 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• That is his loss about yout daughter. Do not force him on her. She will be fine as long as she has you.

sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 9:35 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• You should be encouraging his relationship with his daughter instead of making it more difficult. What he chooses to do when he's with her is his choice but just spending time with her is important.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 10:45 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Always remember: your relationship with him has nothing to do with her relationship with him.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 1:49 AM on Oct. 8, 2010