Cleaning Info That You Found...

Give me any piece of Cleaning information you found recently that worked amazingly for you. If you haven't found something recently that you found you, then tell me something that you live by.

staceybelly9

Asked by staceybelly9 at 9:32 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Well, I use rice to clean out vases, water bottles and jugs I can't get a hand or toothbrush into. Add rice and a lil soap and water and shake till the rice rubs away all the eewie at the bottom and sides.
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 1:11 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I can't live without vinegar. I run it through everything. Esp the washer. Did you know there's more. Germs and bacteria on your 'clean' clothes than there are in your toilet? We can't take the washer apaet to get in those little holes so if you run hot hot water and vinegarit cleans it. And the coffee pot, dishwasher, its streak free on windows. ;). When washing windows wipe the inside one way. Back and forth and the outside up and down if you do have streaks you know what side they are on.
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 2:18 PM on Oct. 8, 2010