Pregnancy Symptoms?

Have any of you ladies on here had pregnancy symptoms BEFORE missing your period?

For the past week I have had nausea only after I eat or while I am eating along with a very weak stomach when it comes to smells. About 2 weeks ago for an entire week I had a dull achy pain in my lower back like you would get while on your period. Along with this I have been more tired than normal, gassy, and have had a lot of heartburn for no apparent reason.

Everything I am going through seems like pregnancy, I already have two boys and my youngest is 9 months. The only thing throwing me off is the fact that I am not due to start until the 14th.

If all of this is indeed from being pregnant, does that mean that my lvls are high enough right now to test pos?

Has anyone experienced this?

Mrs.Robey_4ever

Asked by Mrs.Robey_4ever at 9:39 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The only thing I had was really bad back pain.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:41 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• If you have had these "symptoms" for a week already and your suposed to start on the 14th then you would only be like 3 weeks now....and you dont get symptoms at 2 weeks prego.....Just wait until you miss your period.....dont forget its flu season and those are the same "symptoms"
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:42 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I usually "JUST KNOW" somehow I always "KNOW" about two weeks prior to my pregnancy showing up on a test. I have irregular periods so that is nothing to go by. However even with "KNOWING" so early I didn't get symptoms, just intuition. Wait it out.
    AugustMidge

Answer by AugustMidge at 9:47 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Shelii: Iv'e already thought about the flu. Even went to the doctor. No signs of flu other than the nausea and fatigue but the doctor said that im not vomiting so he's not worried. He mentioned the fact that not every woman ovulates at the same time, and I could have conceived on my period last time if hubby and I had sex shortly before I started, he also said that its common to have your first period after conceiving if you conceive late in the month. Then I came home and did a little research and found that nausea can start as early as 2 weeks after conception, fatigue starts about 3 weeks and so on.
    Mrs.Robey_4ever

Comment by Mrs.Robey_4ever (original poster) at 9:48 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I had pregnancy symptoms starting about a week after conception. With my first, it was just fatigue and some mild food aversion, not enough to connect the dots until I missed my period. With my second, I had every symptom in the book: fatigue, insomnia, nausea, food aversion, mild cramping, etc. I was fairly certain before my period was even expected. I don't know about how soon you can take a test, though, as I waited until at least the day I was supposed to start. I would imagine, though, that symptoms wouldn't start until after implantation, at which point your hCG levels start to increase...so if you've been having symptoms for a week or more, then with my reasoning (which isn't scientific at all, remember), a test should be accurate. At the same time, though, I'm not sure how your symptoms would be affected by hormone levels.

Take a cheap test and see what happens. If it's negative, back to waiting and seeing.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:55 PM on Oct. 7, 2010