Internet driver?

I'm needing to reinstall my Internet driver..my laptop is an hp dv6000..how do I do this? My Internet stopped working and it's what my computer suggested to do. Is this a sure thing or so I just need to order the piece that'll connect to the USB port and pick up the signal? I've got to have my laptop for work

mom_to_kenzie

Asked by mom_to_kenzie at 9:40 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well I needed to redo the audio drivers on my pc not too long ago and I just went to gateway.com I have a gateway. and downloaded them. You may have to do the same. I had to take my tower into geek squad. Best buy to get all the big stuff there cost 50.00. May have been internet driver idk- I caught a nasty virus and. Had to fix. Call the mfgr of the laptop and ask what they suggest and go from there . Shouldn't be too hard I wouldn't think. :)
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 9:55 PM on Oct. 7, 2010