share the most recent thing your DH did that hurt you

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 9:42 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• maybe when I reach the anonymous level, lol.
    treece

Answer by treece at 1:29 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• DH doesn't hurt me very often. He mostly makes me angry. I caught him talking to another girl a few years ago, that's all I can think of.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 9:44 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I just found out this week that my husband is screwing his best friends ex-wife when he said he was at hockey practice.
    Anonymous

• Forgive me for posting this anon., but you will see why.

Last Friday, my husband was on my computer so I got on his to check the site All Recipes, so that I could make out my grocery list. It said that since Internet Explorer 8 was not installed, the webpage could not be pulled up. I downloaded IE8 and my husband was furious. He was yelling at me and telling me that I am the one that caused his computer to have problems (this was the first time that I got on his computer in over 6 months). I stood up to walk away and he stood up as well. He blocked me up against the wall and put his hand on my throat. He tensed his hand and acted like he was going to choke me, but didn't. I left and when I came back (I left in a hurry and forgot my pocket book), he acted like I was crazy for thinking that he got upset because I downloaded IE8. He kept saying, "that's absurd!, Why would I get upset over something like that?".

Anonymous

• Told me the girl he talked to at work yesterday was in excellent physical condition and very gourgious!! I just about punched him in his face.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 9:48 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• he was talking about one time i freaked out and he called me a murderer. i was crushed cause i had aborted a baby that i truly regretted everyday i never forget about it even though it's been over 12 yrs or more. i know i'm a murderer. ouch that still hurts. i know he didn't mean it like that and he had forgotten about it but it still hurt me really bad.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:49 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• to anonymouse who was choked.. that is serious! Come on ladies! This is the type of men that need to be hanged by the balls. You do not put your hands on a women's throat for downloads. that pisses me off.

My husband freaken husband admitted to me that the reason he has been so disconnected from me and not sexually active with me is because he blames me for our financial problems and is furious about us being broke all the time that he is not attacted to me at this time. I should be cursing him out but i must say, I am thankfull that he was able to share with me his true feelings.. it is a breath of fresh air when compard to the silent treatment i had been receiving..now that its out in the open we could work on this concern or I could tell him that he is FULL of Shit!
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 2:17 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Treated me like shit in front of his family during my sons first birthday. He acted like I was stupid and screamed at me.
    That was in July but he's been deployed 2 weeks after that day.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:43 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• My husband just talks down to me...well kinda everyone....But sometimes it just hurts...although today he told me the house looks nice and good job...lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:47 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Yells at me in front of other people .
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:44 PM on Oct. 7, 2010