is it crazy that an arranged marriage actually sounds pretty good to me right now...??

dating sucks....i just want a partner....i odnt know if two people could fall in love AFTER getting married but im willing to try....im not desperate, just open-minded....right? anyone know how to get a mail-order husband??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Yanno I met my DH only when I had had enough of dating. I took my cat moved back to my home city got a good job and a car. Was gonna get a few more cats and be a cat lady of Omaha. Only after I stopped looking for love in all the wrong places lol did he fall right in my lap! What ever you decide, good luck and please be safe.
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 10:02 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i can see why you may feel this way but we do the way we do it for a reason. Nothing like falling in love and then sealing that love with a marriage. GL to you.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:55 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• No but if you find out let me know

Answer by admckenzie at 10:03 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I don't know..I know plenty of Indians that are happy in their arranged marriages.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:59 PM on Oct. 7, 2010