IF you had to pick a big salary or job satisfaction which would you chose?

artC1s

Asked by artC1s at 9:51 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• salary...but that may because i'm money hungry
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:52 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Job satisfaction, as long as the job that you're satisfied with pays enough that you can afford to meet basic needs. Because look at it like this - in the end, we all die - it doesn't matter if we're rich or poor. So, would you rather be laying there on your death bed, thinking back on how miserable you were, but how much money you banked, or would you rather think back on a life you enjoyed living?

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• job satisfaction
    ripburn

Answer by ripburn at 9:54 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Job satisfaction, life is much happier when you take pride in it then if you let money control you. Why suffer at a higher paying job, it's not like that money in the end will make your situation any happier.
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 9:55 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• At this point, I'd take a big salary. I have job satisfaction right now - except for my salary - and it's not enough when I've got 3 teens soon to be heading to college.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 10:22 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Salary
    ChristinaMarie5

Answer by ChristinaMarie5 at 9:54 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Made that choice...chose satisfaction. I much prefer having a job to which I actually look forward. It's much less stressful, which leads to a happier mommy, and in turn a happier family. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:01 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• When I worked outside of the home, I loved the job, but hated the company! Loved my pay too! It was hard going into work everyday just because of the company itself! I loved the people I worked w/, plus what I did everyday!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 10:01 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I would pick the money.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:04 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I would have to say satisfaction because I am a CNA, I love my job but the pay is crappy (no pun intended:))
    miamormivida

Answer by miamormivida at 10:05 PM on Oct. 7, 2010