mucus plug question

i have lost 2 peices of it today but it was not bloody is that ok....also how did you lose yours and was it bloody and how long after did you go into labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Its not always bloody...I never lost mine because i went into labor 6 weeks before my due date....Good luck with the little one...
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:53 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• With my first, I lost it in one big clump, no blood, and no labor by my scheduled C-section two weeks later. With my second, I lost the big clump, no blood, then the next day kept losing more tinged very slightly with blood, went into labor that night.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:03 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I never noticed it with the last 3 but by then maybe it was because my belly was too big :) I guess I'll see if I see it this time.
    KaraMia15

Answer by KaraMia15 at 11:51 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I lost mine in one clump on a Thursday evening (no blood). My contractions started Friday and my daughter was born Sunday night.
    AsiaCansler

Answer by AsiaCansler at 11:57 PM on Oct. 7, 2010