Picking a new Baby name

so we found out that we are having a new baby and that the baby is healthy and fine (for now, as we have trouble having children.) we have a girls name picked out and i added a middle name tonight while watching a movie with my son that i will run by my DH when we wakes up. the girls name is MariMaya Evangeline, and the boys name is Seath. I'm just having problems picking out a good middle name. the first name is egyptian as i wanted to be an egyptologist when i was younger. finding a middle name that fits and wont get him made fun of this is a list of what i have found with meanings i like. Bomani Warrior Ishaq Laughs. Osahar God hears me. Tarik Name of a warrior. Menefer is Established And Beautiful. please keep in mind that his last name starts with and E so I'm trying to stay away from any thing that spells words with there inishals. if you think any of these fit or have any other egyptian names

Manda_Evans

Asked by Manda_Evans at 10:03 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Baby Names

• i was going to give you my name but the poor child never be able to spell their name thanks their mom
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 10:08 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Osiris, Amon, Imhotep
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:09 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• BradenlsMySon i already know those i was trying to go for some thing not so mainstream, but thank you.
    Manda_Evans

Comment by Manda_Evans (original poster) at 10:13 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• zamari or aubra
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 10:40 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• With the names you listed, I think Tarik fits the best.

Sorry, I have none of my own suggestions.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:54 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I think Tarik fits the best with Seath. A couple other names I found Akhtoy, Amen, Amenhotep, Khufu, Kheti, Siptah

Sticking to strictly Ancient Egyptian names doesn't give you many options for names that won't sound too "different" by today's standards. Are you open to Greek and Roman names? Both nations had a strong presance in Egyptian history. Or have you thought of using the names of some famouse egyptologists for the middle name? Seath Gaston comes to mind (After Gaston Maspero that unwrapped several royal mummies) or Seath Carter (Carter for one of the archaeologiests that discovered King Tut's tomb).
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 12:11 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• best thing to do is go to a baby name site and filter it by origin.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:49 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I agree with PP
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 6:32 PM on Oct. 8, 2010