faint positive...

So I don't know if this is a question or more of a rant. I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was positive, a little faint, but I know it's pretty early. The Dr doesn't want to see me for three more weeks (I should probably add that I don't have a regular cycle so we are calculating on two possible conception dates Aug 28 or Sept 14...

Anyhow I'm nervous about getting excited, so I asked if they could order a blood test and they just advised me to take another hpt in couple days or a week.

LoveBuggsMommie

Asked by LoveBuggsMommie at 10:12 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Check out http://www.peeonastick.com/ faint positives are not always a positive test since most tests will show a line even a truly negative test.  I hope that you are!

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:27 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Most at home test come with two test.. Did yours only come with one. And unless something is wrong with the test you are more then likly pregnant. I took both at home test (two came in one box) One right after the other and they both came back positive. The lines were very faint. If you request a blood test normaly its a urine test now they should do it for you. And my doctor didn't wanna see me until i was 11 weeks pregnant. So i'm surprised they are getting you in that early. Anyway good luck and congrats!!
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 10:27 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I know the last thing you want to do right now is wait but... wait a week and retest :) Great luck!!
    BraythansMom

Answer by BraythansMom at 10:59 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I always got faint lines when I was pregnant. The only tests I have luck with is the digital Clear Blue Easy. I would try and wait a week and test again! Good luck I hope you're pregnant!
    KaraMia15

Answer by KaraMia15 at 11:25 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I got a faint line and was preggers. So I say congrats :)
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 11:32 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I would take another one in a few days and I would do it first thing in the morning good luck
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:08 AM on Oct. 8, 2010