I hate feeling this way, how do I let it be?

I told the guy I was seeing, that we couldn't see each other anymore. He lied to me about his marital status. The divorce process had not been finalized and he originally told me was in fact divorced. Not only was it WHAT he lied about, but the fact that he DID lie. That just made a bad foundation for a relationship and show of bad character on his part. I made the decision, but I've missed him. Or atleast who I thought he was. Being lied to isn't worth.. being treated nice, good conversation, commen goals/beliefs, same sense of humor. He started seeing someone shortly after I ended it, and it upset me. No matter how much of a jerk he proved to be, it made me feel sad that he moved on so quickly. If a guy wants you, shouldn't he fight for you? Has anyone been in a similar situation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Just move on. When you're missing him, start thinking about what a jerk he was and how horrible your life would've been if you'd stayed with him and how he probaly would've used you and left you, just like he did his wife. You deserve better!!
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 10:20 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Why would you want someone you told to get lost to fight for you? That's not logical. If you made a decision, why would he not move on? Even if he did, now that you know he lied how could you trust he was sincere?
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:24 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Girly he's divorcing. For a reason.now I'm not saying that all divorcees are not worthy, but there was somethin there. Please have faith that everything happens for a reason.
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 10:27 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I agree that if he lied before you were serious about something that is important he cannot be trusted., there are more men out there.
    lovmyhubby

Answer by lovmyhubby at 10:53 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• You will find someone else with the qualities you are looking for in a guy

Answer by admckenzie at 11:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Many women. Married men do this all the time. Cheat on the wife going to be cheating on you. That is how he moved on so fast. Just a player looking for a good time. They are out there every bar.
    treece

Answer by treece at 1:18 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Forget him. It's hard but you will meet a man worthy of your goddess like existence soon enough...I promise!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 2:55 AM on Oct. 8, 2010