• In the Spotlight:

Have you noticed.....???

Have you noticed that the answere that are posted anonymously are usually the bitchest and rudes answers you've ever read?
I don't mean for those embarassing questions about sex, or something gross...
I mean just a random question that asks for an opinion. It's like some women on here use the anonymous option to free the bitch within.
I think if you are gonna be rude and obnoxious at least have the guts to plaster your name and face on it.

evilabbysmom

Asked by evilabbysmom at 5:39 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• That is because most of us know that rude and interesting are not the same thing! So ignorant women chose to hide behind that button instead of having something to say that is educated and of some value of the asker.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:14 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I think it would be easier if the anonymous button wasn't even on CM. It gets abused far too often.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:45 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I think that's why they have the anonymous button so they can release it. Sometimes that helps.
    ginene

Answer by ginene at 5:46 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• It is annoying
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:55 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• It really is annoying. I feel like if someone is down and looking for help, why kick them? Even if it is a really dumb question... If you think it is so dumb then it's not worth your time. I mean if you feel so strongly then you should own it. I mean it leads me to wonder if these are the type of people who kick puppies and take candy from babies.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 6:02 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Yep, I personally don't use it. I'm blunt and proud of it. I'm blunt but not purposely mean. If I say something that seems mean, it's usually a true statement and the person doesn't want to face it.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 6:23 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• yeah..you got a good point i had a question on here and the answer that posted anonymously was totally uncalled for...now i just cant let that go!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:18 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• i'm not quite certain yet why it's even allowed... especially since i have noticed it seems to give certain people a certain bravado i bet they wouldn't be so rude, blunt, offensive, whatever if everyone knew who they were. the argument they don't want to be pm'd etc doesn't fly with me -- if someone is harrassing you, report it.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 8:24 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• yep yep, there's one that posted anonymously about the vibrators...i guess that person doesnt realize ALMOST every girl has one at a certain time in her life.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:59 PM on Oct. 25, 2008