I found out something about my husband.

So yesterday, I found out that my husband touches other girls ass at his work. Should I be worried. It made me cry when I found out. I dont want him to know that I know. I'm afraid he's done more than that. He even told his friend he's not happy with me...what should I do or say!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• What an asshole.

You need to confront him and see where he stands in your relationship. If he's not happy, he needs to consider going elsewhere for his kicks. Don't put up with jerks like that!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:44 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• You should confront him with this. And yeah, sad to say you should probably be worried. You don't deserve to be walked on and that is what he is doing; walking all over you. If he isn't happy he needs to leave, instead of leading two lives. The persona he has at home and the "ladies man" image he has going at work...
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 5:44 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Isn't that sexual harassment?

Anonymous

• Confront him! I'd NEVER let something like this go on unconfronted. Ask him what's going on and see where he stands. Tell him NO bullshit. Tell him you want the truth. Don't do it all teary, be firm, MEAN if you have to so he'll tell you the truth. If it's true and he's not happy then tell him fine, even if it's not fine. I wish you the best of luck!!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 6:11 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I am so sorry you are going through this. You need to see where you and him stand. There is no reason to be in a relationship where you are not respected. And that is how I see it. No matter how unhappy the man is before he goes and touches.talks, or anything else he should have the respect to leave. JMO. GL
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 6:13 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• to the poster who asked, it's only sexual harassment if the women who get touched don't want to be touched.

My x used to tell me don't ask a question (or bring up a subject) unless I want to know the truth in the answer. Are you willing to live your life like this? Does he provide for you and treat you with respect at home? Does he treat your children well? I"m not saying what he's doing (if true) is right. I'm just saying that sometimes confronting a husband about that might make things at home worse or he may even leave. If you are ok with that, then confront him. I just hate seeing this bother you as much as it seems like it does. Me? I'd be all over him like stink on poop and be telling him to cut the crap or be missing his hand but there is no doubt you are not the aggressive type!

Answer by admckenzie at 6:21 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I would confront him and don't give him a chance to lie.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 7:08 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Actually it is sexual harrassment and the people that he is touching may not know that it is, but, he could get his ass in BIG trouble.He could lose his job.
    Anonymous

• WHOA- confront him!!!! He's probably cheating and you deserve to know! That is not right at all even if that is the only thing he's done! He's a husband and dad who needs to grow up
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:22 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I would confront him myself. I would just say flat out I know you touched a girls ass at your work and it hurts me. Then I would ask him flat out what else is going on or if there is anything else I need to know about. I would also then let him know it's sexual harrassment and he could get into a lot of trouble for it if he's not careful.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 7:39 PM on Oct. 25, 2008