do you "smell" more now?

I mean like everywhere. especially down there, not "bad smell" just different...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Hormones.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:54 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Yes, Everything smells different... me, foods, everything....wait till after the baby comes, if you nurse you will smell different, it's odd. I don't know if it is the scent of the milk but I smell sweeter than normal.. :)
    KaraMia15

Answer by KaraMia15 at 11:39 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I haven't noticed any different smells from my body but every woman is different
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:12 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Being pregnant I have noticed I am like a blood hound when it comes to smells and that is one reason why I had such a bad first 2.5 months with mourning sickness. Bc I could smell things that I wish I couldnt. Me and so would be driving down the road and I would say omg gross. He would look at me funny. I would cover my nose and tell him that a cow just used the bathroom somewhere. And the cow pasture is way way way way off the road. Behind allot of trees and we were on the highway. so we were going by it fast but i smellt it. insane right?
    courtneyrogers

Answer by courtneyrogers at 10:00 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• yess. & sometimes it really sucks.lol
    aangelmommie03

Answer by aangelmommie03 at 11:14 AM on Oct. 8, 2010