Step 2 Lifestyle Dream Kitchen

Does anyone have one of these? We're getting our 2 year old one for Christmas and I would like to hear from others how much they like it. I will post a link to it.

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 10:48 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• BridgetC140

Comment by BridgetC140 (original poster) at 10:48 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I saw it Costco while out yesterday. My son is getting a kitchen, but not that one. It looks tiny out of the box. My guy is taller than it at 3.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 10:51 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i have a very similar one! we got it for my dd for her 3rd birthday and she LOVED it. she still plays with it now but not as much, my son (18mon) really loves it too, it is the perfect size for both of them, my older daughter (7) is much too big for it but she enjoys it too. it was pretty easy to put together (time consuming but easy) and it is very durable and sturdy, my son likes to climb on things but he's never been able to climb on it or topple it on himself so that is a BIG plus :) I hope your daughter loves hers :)
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 10:52 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• And it was $40 cheaper at Costco, if you got one.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 10:52 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I agree with silversmom that it is kinda short... but if your dd is only 2yo it'll probably be a good size for her?
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 10:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• My daughter is short, so I think it'll be fine.
    BridgetC140

Comment by BridgetC140 (original poster) at 11:05 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Actually, I've been looking at several toy kitchen and this is the tallest so far. Did you see a taller one somewhere? If so, where?
    BridgetC140

Comment by BridgetC140 (original poster) at 11:12 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I did just find a kidkraft one, but the colors are too much for me. I want something that will blend nicely into the corner of my living room.
    BridgetC140

Comment by BridgetC140 (original poster) at 11:14 PM on Oct. 7, 2010