Is this a red flag?

I have this guy friend. Well he works nights...and sometimes I take dinner to him. The last couple times I have just put it in his truck cause his break is late. Well his turck is sooo full of stuff that you can only get in the driver side. I mean you cant tell where the seat ends from all the stuff pilled up from the floor board. So would you think this is a red flag and his place looks like this too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, yeah.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• That or his house is super clean because he spends more time in his car lol .
    mamahol

Answer by mamahol at 10:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• it could be its a guessing game with men sometimes....lol ask him
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 10:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• probaby, I say get a look at his house,specifically his bedroom, if it is the same way .....RUN...lol
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 11:00 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Not always. My dad kept a clean enough house, but, his cars/truck are so piled up you almost can't sit in the drivers side. And you can't find the bed of the truck.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:06 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• sounds like he is a hoarder...or ....
    I heard on the radio a lady talking about a guy she was involved with that had a car like that and it turned out he was homeless.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 11:15 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Yes, red flag...
    ABusyBee

• yup

Answer by admckenzie at 11:17 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I don't think that's enough to go by. I know a guy who has a clean car, and his house is NASTY! You can't genaralize. He may just work a lot if he works late and just goes to bed without unloading his truck.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:20 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• It would definitely make me wonder. If he can't keep his truck clean, can he keep his house clean? I think I would be afraid to find out.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:32 AM on Oct. 8, 2010