Do you think? Night terrors?

We've been thru them before but not quite like this. They started Sunday night. She was at her dad's last weekend. (don't know that that makes any difference)
They last 5-10 minutes long. She is thrashing and crying...sometimes eyes open but glazed.
I noticed Monday that she had a canker sore and was running a fever. Tuesday, had a canker sore on her tongue...they are all gone now but she is still doing the thrashing thing thru the night. Thoughts?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• definately could've been caused by the fever/cold she had... my dd was having really bad sinus problems a couple weeks ago, thought it was allergies but not entirely sure still and she was waking 5-6 times a night just screaming and crying and calling for me and when i'd get there she was already trying to go back to sleep, she's been sleeping MUCH better since her sinuses cleared up a bit. Hopefully your dd feels better and sleeps good tonight :)
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 11:08 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i'd take her to the dr just to get checked out
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 8:31 AM on Oct. 8, 2010