Away for a week

DH had to go outta state to work for a week, he was so homesick the whole time, He kept asking me if I missed him, Honestly no, I didn't. I felt normal because he's not home all that much anyway. Do you think I should have felt something, I mean I actually liked it, Is that bad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope, it's not bad. But how did you feel when he got home?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I love taking breaks. So you sound normal to me

Answer by admckenzie at 11:16 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• It is very Normal- i think we all need to take a Little Break sometimes!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:47 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Maybe he missed you so much that he wanted to hear it from you too. We all deserve a break from time to time, but sometimes our spouses like to hear it.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:29 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• My SO works 2 jobs so he's gone a lot I actually like it too now that I have adjusted to it.Maybe he wanted to hear you say you missed him.
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 12:43 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I think we all would love some time where we only had to focus on us. Grab it when it comes and love every minute of it.
    treece

Answer by treece at 1:12 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• When you're used to your spouse being away for long periods of time, you tend to not miss them as much when they're not in the state. When your spouse is homesick and they ask you a question like that, they want to make sure (in a roundabout way) that you still love them and you still want them to stick around. It's a confidence boost for them to know they still have a wonderful, loving family to come home to after having to go away (out of state) for a job.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:52 AM on Oct. 8, 2010