Don't you think it's funny?

For those who celebrate Christmas, that we tell out kids about Santa. For what so he gets all the credit for our hard work? I just realized this, it's sort of funny.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol yeah I realized that last Christmas. Santa this and Santa that.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 11:09 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• LOL yes but the day would be as special if we told them that we spend all the money that we have saved to buy them toys, then stay up all night to wrap them and get no sleep because we wanna be there to watch them open them up. Only part of Christmas that is fun for us adults is watching them and getting presents from our SO lol.
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 11:13 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Boys know there is no "Santa". Whats funny is how dh talks to them throughout the year. "Boy you better get those grades up. I don't hand out toys all willy nilly like santa. No elves in this workshop. Hop to it."

LoL. You'd think that they would hate that. But I noticed that when dh is home, the boys are beyond just being on their best behavior. They know he holds the key to that ultimate christmas gift.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 11:16 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• My kids are grown but, while i was sitting in the floor for a Million Hours- Wrapping All of those presents from Santa; i was thinking the same thing! LOL!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:43 PM on Oct. 7, 2010